Sylvania 893 SilverStar zXe headlights are the newest and brightest halogen bulbs on the scene. Looking for the whitest, most stylized light for your vehicle? These bright headlights are the whitest in the SilverStar high-performance series. Style and performance in a single package.
With these radiant halogen bulbs, the look of your vehicle will be transformed the instant they're installed. These light bulbs deliver the crisp, white light you need. The high-performance headlights are fueled by a proprietary Xenon halogen gas technology to generate a look and attitude that rivals high-intensity discharge. Plus, these luminous bulbs are crisp, white, DOT-compliant, and 100 percent street legal. To ensure a correct fit for your vehicle, check the User Guide or Sylvania's Bulb Replacement Guide.
Whether your old bulbs died or you are looking to upgrade to a brighter and whiter light, then trust Sylvania 893 SilverStar zXe High-Performance Halogen Fog Headlight Bulbs to provide you with quality lighting that improves your car's safety and functionality.
- Cobalt blue coating provides optimal light transmission and color
- Mirror top alloy coating completes the appearance of the headlights
- Crisp, white light with the look, feel, and attitude of high-intensity discharge
- Proprietary Xenon halogen gas technology
- Best alternative and value compared to dropping in high-intensity discharge upgrades
- DOT-compliant and 100 percent street legal
- Fitment type: 893, to ensure a correct fit for your vehicle, check the User Guide or Sylvania's Bulb Replacement Guide
- Luminous flux: 942 Lumen
- Wattage: 37.5 watts
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x D): 2.69 x 0.44 inches
- Weight: 2.21 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.