Discover a life of comfort with the TEETER Inversion Table for Back Pain, designed to provide unparalleled relief and relaxation. Crafted with precision and durability, this black inversion table boasts a remarkable 300-pound maximum capacity, ensuring it can accommodate users of various sizes.
The ComforTrak backrest takes center stage, featuring a firm yet flexible surface that deepens your stretch like no other inversion table can. With 4 pairs of nodes in varying intensities, the acupressure nodes offer targeted muscle relief that can be adjusted or removed to cater to your needs. Taking the experience even further, the lumbar bridge is designed to take extra pressure off your lower back and enhance spinal realignment.
Grip-and-stretch handholds integrated into the backrest and frame make it a breeze to intensify your stretch and enjoy a customized inversion experience. The angle tether lets you easily set your preferred angle for secure partial inversion, the Ergo-Embrace ankle supports feature a soft foam liner and a wrap-around design to evenly distribute pressure and keep you secure during your inversion therapy. Adjust the Ankle Comfort Dial to find the preferred setting, whether you want high or low. The spring-loaded ankle closure with a T-shaped grip ensures that the ankle supports stay firmly in place.
Equipped with a 3-setting roller hinge, the Precision balancing system guarantees a seamless and effortless inversion experience. Built to last, this inversion table is constructed with high-gauge, heat-treated steel. When not in use, it conveniently folds for storage, saving space in your home.
Get ready to embrace a pain-free life with this incredible inversion table. Say goodbye to back pain and hello to comfort, relief, and relaxation with the Inversion Table for Back Pain from TEETER.
- Inversion table features a ComforTrak backrest with a firm, flexible surface, deepening your stretch and providing exceptional comfort during inversion therapy
- Acupressure nodes and an adjustable lumbar bridge allow you to target specific muscle tension and alleviate lower back pressure with varied intensities and tailored adjustments
- Controlled and secure inversion experience with the angle tether, Ergo-Embrace ankle supports, Ankle Comfort Dial, and spring-loaded ankle closure, all designed for maximum comfort and stability
- Crafted from high gauge heat-treated steel, this inversion table offers unmatched strength and durability, ensuring years of reliable use
- Easily folds for storage, making it a practical addition to any home for back pain relief and overall wellness
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 28.80 x 86 inches
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.